You can link your various social media pages on your GuildQuality profile for easy access for prospective homeowners. To do so, navigate to “Social Media” in the white navigation bar under the “Profile” section of your blue sidebar navigation. Then add the links to all your social media accounts. Any links defined here will show up prominently on your public profile page.
If you would like to set up your Google Place ID in the social media settings, you can read about that process below;
Click here to look up your company’s review page. Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
- Use the PlaceID Lookup Tool on the map.
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID (the long number code), which you’ll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
Return to your GuildQuality account and follow the instructions to add the URL and activate the review encouragement program:
- In GuildQuality, select the PROFILE tab and select SOCIAL MEDIA.
- On the Social Media page, paste your Google Review URL in the box for Google Places.
- Click “Save Changes”
Google updated their terms of service, and does not allow the selective solicitation of positive reviews. Here’s the policy from Google:
“Don’t discourage or prohibit negative reviews or selectively solicit positive reviews from customers.”
If you would like to opt out of the review encouragement program, delete the Google Place ID and Facebook link from the Social Media section.