To discover a customer’s survey status, select the “Surveys” tab from the left hand navigation menu. You will select “Inbox” from the white navigation menu to the right of the blue main navigation menu to view your surveys, broken down by status;
- Completed: Feedback has been captured and can be viewed within the account.
- No Response: Maximum attempts have been made with no answer to the survey, but the respondent can still complete the survey
- Abandoned: The respondent has declined to participate in the survey or has requested that GuildQuality stop outreach regarding the survey
- In Progress: GuildQuality is actively reaching out to your customer to capture their response and has not yet made our final attempt. Compare the survey process timeline to your customer’s attempts outlined at the bottom of the survey
- Scheduled: The survey is not yet ready to be sent to the homeowner. It is in the system, waiting to deploy
- All: All surveys in the account, for all statuses above