To discover a customer’s survey status, select the “Surveys” tab from the left hand navigation menu. You will select “Inbox”from the white navigation menu to the right of the blue main navigation menu to view your surveys, broken down by status;
- Scheduled: The survey is not yet ready to be sent to the homeowner. It is in the system, waiting to deploy
- Completed: The survey is already complete and can be viewed within the account.
- No Response: Maximum attempts have been made with no answer to the survey (~60 Days) but the homeowner can still complete the survey
- Surveys expire after 365 days in the queue and can no longer be completed
- Abandoned: Your homeowner requested not to complete a survey or that GuildQuality stop contacting them regarding the survey
- In Progress: We’re actively reaching out to your customer to capture their response and have not yet made our final attempt. Compare the survey process timeline to your customer’s attempts outlined at the bottom of the survey