You can resend a customers survey by request if the survey is still active. Surveys expire after 365 days in the queue and can no longer be completed. To discover a customer’s survey status, hover over “Customers” in the top menu and select “Surveys”. Under each customer’s survey name, you’ll see a status:
- Awaiting Date: The survey is not yet ready to be sent to the homeowner.
- Complete: The survey is already complete and can be viewed within the account.
- Abandoned: Your homeowner requested not to complete a survey.
- No Response: Maximum attempts have been made with no answer to the survey (~60 Days).
- In Progress: We’re actively reaching out to your clients and have not yet made our final attempt. Compare the survey process timeline to your customer’s attempts outlined at the bottom of their homeowner profile in the box called “Project Notes” to see how many attempts we might have left.
If a survey is listed as Abandoned the homeowner will need to contact GuildQuality directly before the survey can be sent once more. They can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 1.844.585.1199.
If a survey is listed as No Response or In Progress, you may contact our support team through Live Chat, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 888.355.9223 x2 to speak with a representative. Surveys can be resent once via phone and once via email at no charge.
Need to resurvey a client whose issues you’ve corrected?