Part 1: To select a module and the cross-functional modules in Zoho
- In Zoho, click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, click Create Report.
- In the Create Report page, do the following:
- Select the primary module from the drop-down list. (The primary module will likely by “Contacts.”)
- Select the cross-functional modules from the Related Modules list box.
- You can use the fields from the Related Modules in defining the criteria and in adding columns in your report.
- Click Continue.
Part 2: To select the report type
- In the Create Report page, under the Report Type tab, select Tabular Report.
Part 3: To select the report columns
- In the Create Report page, click Columns tab.
- Do the following to select the columns to be displayed in your report:
- Select the columns from the Available Columns list box.
- You will need Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email, Phone Number, and Completion Date. You can also add anything else you deem appropriate, such as Salesperson, Project Manager, Description, etc.
- Click Add.
- The columns will be added to the Selected Columns list box.
- Use the Up and Down arrow keys to sort the display order of the columns.
- To delete any columns, select the column name and click .
- Click Save. In the pop up window, specify the Report Name, Description, and Report Folder details.
- Click Run to save the report first, and then run it.
Part 4: To specify advanced sorting filters
- In the Create Report page, click the Criteria tab.
- In the Criteria section, select the additional criteria for the report. For example, select a date range if you want to only pull a list of customers to survey in the past X days.
- Once you have completed the report customization, save it.
Exporting and Scheduling your GuildQuality Report
You can automatically send reports to GuildQuality by scheduling the desired report daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Once the Report scheduler is configured, specified reports will be delivered to us as an email attachment (XLS format). Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoho instructions for scheduling reports.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, select the report from the required module.
- In the report page, click Export and select one of the following options:
- Export to Excel: To save the report in .XLS format
- Export to CSV: To save the report in .CSV format
If you need to add filters to your account to upload additional information for tracking, please click here to learn how to do so.