In JobNimbus, you can create a custom report for your customers who are ready to be surveyed that will update based on a given timeframe and job status.
Create a Custom Report
- Log in, then click on Reports on the left side of the page.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner next to “My Saved Reports.”
- Choose Create Contact Report.
Remove then Add Columns
- Click the Remove Columns option, and first remove all existing columns.
- Use the Add Column option to add:
- End Date
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Main Phone
- You can now add any optional columns. A few helpful ones may be:
- Mobile Phone
- Work Phone
- Sales Rep
- Lead Source
- Start Date
NOTE: DO NOT ADD the “Address Info” column. Your GuildQuality account cannot import this column.
- Use the add filters option to add filters to the following columns:
- Add filter > End Date (This month, this week, past 10 days, etc.)
- Add Filter> Status (Job completed, work finished, finished and paid – Whatever status you have customized that you determine is the right time to survey customers or leads.)
Save Your Report
- Name your report something like “Send to GuildQuality.” Make it an easy name for you to recognize, and be sure to set the permissions for your team.
- Now click the “Save” button at the top right.
- Saved reports can always be edited, so you can make changes (such as the date filters) any time.
- These reports are LIVE. The date filter and the status filter will make sure your finished jobs in the given timeframe will show up in the list to be sent to GuildQuality.
- If duplicates are still there from the last time you sent us this list, your GuildQuality account will catch them and prompt you to keep or remove them.
Export to Excel/CSV
Click the gear at the top, right corner of your new list and choose “Export to Excel” or “Export to CSV.”
If you need to add filters to your account to include additional information for tracking and reporting, please click here to learn how to do so.